Pinky Up: where self care meets healthcare
New Year’s resolution: eat healthier.
Also New Year’s resolution: treat yo’self.
It’s that time of year when your customers start making resolutions. Yeah, they didn’t keep up with last year’s, but the past is the past! 2018 is gonna be different.
But what if you really made it different? What if you gave your customers the tools to do something fun and easy in 2018? Like live a healthier lifestyle while also incorporating delicious daily indulgence?
For achievable New Year’s resolutions, look no further than Pinky Up’s “tea-tox.” After the sugar rush of holiday treats, our dessert flavors are a gentle transition back to real life. And unlike holiday treats, the only thing you’ll get from enjoying Pinky Up every day is a healthier immune system.
Don’t trust us, trust science:
- Tea has caffeine—but not too much. Caffeine gets a bad rap, but like most things, it’s fine in moderation. A little bit of caffeine delivers a much-needed boost of alertness and mental energy, and it’s easier on folks trying to quit coffee than going cold turkey.
- It boosts your immune system. Black, green, and white teas all contain naturally occurring antioxidants, which strengthen your immune system when consumed daily.
- The science doesn’t stop there! Tea can also help stave off heart attacks, decrease high blood pressure, and even fight certain cancers.
- Tea is a zero-calorie delight. The tastes and smells of beloved classic teas come primarily from herbs and spices, so their calorie-free flavors never taste like skimping.
- Pinky Up only tastes luxurious. Unlike a jade egg or ultra-expensive antioxidant fennel powder, the Pinky Up path to wellness starts at a wholesale price of $5.99 per tin
Planning a 2018 tea-tox is simple: all your customers have to do is incorporate a delicious cup of Tiramisu, Strawberry Shortcake, Confetti Cake, or Coconut Creme tea into their daily diet. Best of all, Pinky Up’s teas are so decadent that they’ll want to stick with the plan. No need for punishing stretch goals—a sustainably healthy lifestyle is just a mug away.
Our vision board for 2018 is full of rave reviews from your happier, healthier, tea-toxier customers. If your store doesn’t have a “New Year, New You” display, make one—and stock it with rose-gold tins of Pinky Up!